Sunday, April 3, 2022

The MAGA Cap Has Been Found -- April 3, 2022

A few years back a friend sent me a Trump red "Make America Great Again" cap. It could not have been a better gift. $12.99 plus mailing costs that probably exceeded the cost of the cap. 

But my wife hated it. She detests Trump (welcome to my world). When I wasn't looking, she grabbed the hat and "disposed" of it. For two years, I never asked about it, never thought it would ever be found.

Yesterday, while doing some decluttering, I came across a shopping bag filled with all those name-brand shopping bags that we all collect for some reason. I decided to throw them all out, but before doing so, I checked for anything that might be inside any of the bags.

And, lo and behold, there is a God with a sense of humor. Inside one of the bags was the perfectly preserved MAGA red cap. Glory be!

So, the photo taken on the porch, April 2, 2022.

We won't lose it this time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment