Monday, February 20, 2023

Streaming Wars -- Monday, February 20, 2023

Link here. I may. e missing but I don't see "Paramount" or "Paramount+" in the graphic below. I may be wrong, but I consider Paramount and Peacock streaming, though some might consider the two cable. But I capture Paramount / Peacock via "streaming" and not through cable.


Paramount (CBS) vs Peacock (NBC).

Anyone comparing Paramount / Peacock with Netflix has no idea what she is talking about. Peacock and Paramount are two very different animals than Netflix. I'm not sure they are even cousins much less siblings.

Which should you pick? Long, long review (which no one will read) mostly because the site is cluttered with ads (clickbait). In addition, the writer waffles: bottom line -- it's your choice, try them both out. Their words, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment