Thursday, March 2, 2023

Has FoxNews.Com Jumped The Shark? But We'll Never Quit Watching -- March 2, 2023

When I was a kid, and the daily Willliston Herald arrived on our doorstep, I tried to grab it first and when I did, the first section to which I turned was the comic section.

Things have not changed much.

Now, every day, the first news "station" to which I turn is FoxNews.com -- not for "news" content, but to see how "nuts" their reporting can be.

Yesterday may have been the "high-water mark" for comedic reporting.

With all that's going on -- Putin threatening nukes in Ukraine; recession in the US; earthquakes in Turkey --- what is the headline story over at FoxNews.com?

Right here, right at the top -- a story on FoxNewsNation aghast at what the Bidens did when they went out to eat the other night.

Oh, good, eighteen hours later it's still there. See below, lower right; "Never Heard Of It."

What did they do?

Clickbait.



It speaks volumes when I read that Fox News is beating all other internet news outlets by a wide margin.
FoxNews.com
as an adult::the comic section when I was a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment